Friday, February 1, 2013

Week 4



I shall start this blog by saying that it was very difficult to write this week. This week I learned about electrical systems. The amount of electrical jokes and puns I had to edit out of this entry would have shocked you. (Couldn’t get rid of them all…that would just be no fun)

This week started out with a more in depth tour of the one particular ship.  From there, I learned how to hook up a light into an electrical system. I must admit it felt pretty neat trying to decide which wire to cut and all.

 

Sadly, the actual wires were not color-coded – they were actually all black with the words for different colors printed on uniform black wires.

  
                                                                              vs



 

In other news: Mardi Gras celebrations have started and the Superbowl is this weekend.  There goes the gas prices… not to mention the sanity of the area.  New Orleans must be a mad-house . (Worse than it normally is) I’m currently debating watching the game or not…My team didn’t quite make it… (A moment of silence please for the Patriots)


May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment